Assessment and documentation
- Assessment of Chinese bronze collection at Compton Verney. Checks for active corrosion and documentation.
- Archival storage for Archaeological lamp using appropriate materials, storage box and recommended volume of desiccant.
- Documentation for bulk collections of coins during treatment. Data entry and use of multiple spreadsheets within the accession system.
- Assessment of bronze signal cannon. Following assessment and investigation of samples, it was decided that the object was not genuine, and had been fabricated to appear so.
- Post accession co-ordination of data within the filing system at Historic England. Documentation including labelling and photography.
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate conservation documentation and photography methods.
- Organised, systematic and thorough when recording and entering information, and quick to understand data entry systems.
- Clear and concise communication of ideas and information on a professional level, to both heritage professionals and the general public.
- General understanding of collections care principles and ethics.